How You Can Earn CPE Credits
Thank you for your interest in our digital edition of Information Security Magazine. All readers of Information Security Magazine who are (ISC)² members qualify to receive Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. For more information on how to claim your CPE credits, please read the rules and regulations below.
- You must have an (ISC)² membership number in order to receive your CPE credits.
- Up to 5 CPE credits will be awarded after you’ve downloaded the most recent edition of
Information Security Magazine and upon the successful completion of a brief, 10-15 question
quiz pertaining to that particular issue.
- To earn 5 CPE credits, participants must complete the quiz with a score of 70% or higher.
- Upon successful completion of this quiz (passing with 70% or higher), you will receive a
Certificate of Completion via the e-mail address you provided within 2-3 weeks.
- With your Certificate of Completion you can now self-report 5 CPE credits to your
(ISC)² membership account.
- Please note CPE credits earned through Information Security Magazine can be applied to (ISC)² accounts once per calendar.