Adrian Lane is a Senior Security Strategist with 24 years of industry experience. He brings over a decade of C-level executive experience to the Securosis team. Mr. Lane specializes in database architecture and data security. With extensive experience as a member of the vendor community (including positions at Ingres and Oracle), in addition to time as an IT customer in the CIO role, Adrian brings a business-oriented perspective to security implementations. Prior to joining Securosis, Adrian was CTO at database security firm IPLocks, Vice President of Engineering at Touchpoint, and CTO of the secure payment and digital rights management firm Transactor/Brodia. Adrian also blogs for Dark Reading and is a regular contributor to Information Security Magazine. Mr. Lane is a Computer Science graduate of the University of California at Berkeley with post-graduate work in operating systems at Stanford University.
Contributions from Adrian Lane, Contributor
- What is a secure Web gateway?
- Deployment options for secure Web gateways
- Nice-to-have features for secure Web gateways
- The potential pitfalls of secure Web gateways
- Is a secure Web gateway right for your enterprise?
- Thwart Web threats with a secure Web gateway
- Understanding tokenization technology
- Database monitoring best practices: Using DAM tools
- Database security best practices: Tuning database audit
- Learn about database security auditing tools
- Database activity monitoring (DAM) software deployment
- Database activity monitoring keeps watch over your data
- Database activity monitoring keeps watch over your data 2
- Basic Database Security: Step by Step
- Truth, lies and fiction about encryption
- How to choose the right SIM
- Mining enterprise SIM logs for relevant security event