As news writer for SearchSecurity and SearchCloudSecurity, Brandan Blevins covers the enterprise information security landscape, from data breaches and research reports to IT security product market trends and case studies. Prior to taking on his current role in 2014, Brandan spent two years as an assistant site editor, focusing on multimedia production and SearchSecurity's Ask the Experts section. Before joining TechTarget, he cut his teeth in business-to-business Internet publishing at Wellesley Information Services, working on its Experts series. Brandan graduated from Bates College with a B.A. in English in 2008.
See Brandan's article archive below. If you have a news tip, email Brandan at email@example.com.
Contributions from Brandan Blevins, News Writer
- Scope of Backoff PoS malware infections widens dramatically
- Experts: Community Health likely not last Heartbleed victim
- Data collection risk trumps mobile malware, report finds
- Community Health purportedly breached via Heartbleed
- Community Health blames data heist on Chinese hackers
- Cisco researcher: Expect more Silverlight exploits
- Internet of Things security: More devices, more problems
- Researcher: Flaws in MAM products expose devices, data
- Patch Tuesday brings IE security updates, changes
- Decryption process lets CryptoLocker victims recover files
- Yahoo CISO: Security products feature rich, value poor
- Litchfield: Not even Oracle security features are secure
- New malware reveals sophisticated cloaking mechanism
- Is FedRAMP the cloud security standard we've been waiting for?
- Newly uncovered PoS malware linked to breach investigations
- Research highlights possible Heartbleed cleanup missteps
- Experts: Corporate boards want more security knowledge
- How the security community KO'd CryptoLocker
- Can security power BlackBerry's comeback?
- Latest Oracle CPU addresses 20 Java vulnerabilities