SearchSecurity.com contributor Ed Moyle is currently a senior security strategist with the information security practice at Savvis, providing advisory services, solutions, and consulting to clients worldwide.
Moyle is also a founding partner with New Hampshire-based information security and compliance consulting firm Security Curve. Moyle previously worked as a senior manager with CTG’s global security practice, and prior to that served as vice president and information security officer to Merrill Lynch Investment Managers.
In addition to his numerous contributions to Information Security magazine and SearchCloudSecurity.com, Moyle is co-author of the book, "Cryptographic Libraries for Developers," and is a frequent contributor to the information security industry as an author, expert speaker, and analyst.
Contributions from Ed Moyle, Contributor
- The five most painful changes in PCI DSS 3.0
- PCI requirement 7: PCI compliance policy for access con
- PCI encryption requirements: Limiting PCI scope with P2
- PCI DSS 2.0: PCI assessment changes explained
- A PCI compliance network testing checklist to limit PCI
- Video guide: PCI DSS and the 12 Requirements
- Encrypt now to meet new Mass. data protection law
- PCI version 1.2 clarifications: How to get an early sta
- Mapping the path toward information security program ma
- Business Survival 101: How to Perform a Business Impact Analysis
- FISMA essentials for information security practitioners