Eric Ogren is the founder and Principal Analyst of the Ogren Group. At the Ogren Group, Eric advises security vendor clients and assists them in developing traditional written/spoken and social media communications.
Eric’s background features over 15 years of software engineering experience, proven successes in product management at RSA, vice president of marketing at security startups Okena/Cisco, Sequation, and Tizor, and security industry analyst for the Yankee Group and ESG.
Eric holds a B.S. degree in mathematics from the University of Massachusetts and an M.S. degree in Computer Science from Boston University.
Contributions from Eric Ogren, Contributor
- VM servers affected by Intel TXT exploit method
- Microsoft Conficker worm offers attack prevention lesson
- Smartphone security lacking at many businesses
- Virtualization challenges traditional security concepts
- Four ways to prioritize security programs in bad economy
- Finjan, Citrix highlight different gateway approaches
- Heartland breach highlights PCI limitations