An award winning writer and journalist, for more than 20 years George Hulme has written about business, technology, and IT security topics. He currently freelances for a wide range of publications, and is security blogger at InformationWeek.com. From March 2000 through March 2005, as senior editor at InformationWeek magazine, he covered the IT security and homeland security beats. His work has appeared on CNN.com, Government Computer News, Information Security magazine, Nation’s Business, Network World, San Francisco Examiner, The Industry Standard, VARBusiness, and dozens of other technology publications.
Contributions from George V. Hulme, Contributor
- IT security job market is hot but tricky, expert says
- Avoid DLP failures by taking it slow, experts say
- Keep audit and risk management separate, says expert
- Scale of pending cybersecurity executive order disputed
- IT security job market fraught with impractical desires
- Experts say targeted malware demands new defenses
- Red teaming produces realistic results, expert says
- Howard Schmidt warns private sector of cyberwar impact
- Q&A on mitigating insider threat risk
- Metasploit Review: Are We Any More Secure?
- Desperately seeking security pros: Inquire within
- Google no longer playing with Android malware
- Easy hacks still tripping up corporate victims