John Burke is principal research analyst with Nemertes Research. With nearly two decades of technology experience, he has worked at all levels of IT, including end-user support specialist, programmer, system administrator, database specialist, network administrator, network architect and systems architect. He has worked at The Johns Hopkins University, The College of St. Catherine, and the University of St. Thomas.
Contributions from John Burke, Contributor
- How to deploy network security devices the right way
- Quiz: Breaking through the hype on NGFWs
- Explained: How a NGFW prevents application attacks
- The case for integrating search, log analysis
- Quiz: Security log analysis for actionable security inf
- Avoiding access creep in enterprise access management