Michael Cobb, CISSP-ISSAP, is a renowned security author with more than 15 years of experience in the IT industry and another 16 years of experience in finance. He is the founder and managing director of Cobweb Applications Ltd., a consultancy that helps companies to secure their networks and websites, and also helps them achieve ISO 27001 certification. He co-authored the book IIS Security and has written numerous technical articles for leading IT publications. Michael is also a Microsoft Certified Database Administrator and a Microsoft Certified Professional.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Cobb, Application Security
- Quiz: Database security issues
- How to harden legacy applications with Microsoft's EMET
- Analysis: How BlackBerry 10's password blacklist works
- Google Play Private Channel: Better than app stores?
- How to mitigate Adobe Shockwave Player security issues
- How to prevent the top five most common Web app flaws
- Validating Web app security: Pen test or code review?
- The evolution of threat detection and management
- Flash marries Patch Tuesday: How to adjust patching
- Is security an issue for the Ruby on Rails framework?
- Should enterprises steer clear of Dropbox?
- Should password policies cover users' third-party apps?
- NoSQL security vs. RDBMS security
- Limit personal info to reduce OOO message security risk
- Prevent SQL injection attacks on user input fields
- How serious are recent MySQL zero-day vulnerabilities?
- How Windows 8 ELAM helps secure the boot process
- Has application whitelisting supplanted blacklisting?
- Can enterprises trust Adobe software with sandboxing?
- Does 'Binging it' lead to more search engine poisoning?