Michael Cobb, CISSP-ISSAP, is a renowned security author with over 20 years of experience in the IT industry. He has a passion for making IT security best practices easier to understand and achievable. His website www.hairyitdog.com offers free security posters to raise employee awareness of the importance of safeguarding company and client data and of following good practices. He co-authored the book IIS Security and has written many technical articles for leading IT publications. Mike has also been a Microsoft Certified Database Manager and registered consultant with the CESG Listed Advisor Scheme (CLAS).
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Cobb, Application Security
- Debug and test Web applications using Burp Proxy
- What is SQL Server Atlanta?
- Rating Windows 7 mobile device encryption
- Diffie-Hellman vs. RSA: Comparing algorithms
- Can threat modeling tools help secure mobile apps?
- Secure cloud file storage for health care: How to regain control
- Social networking best practices for preventing social network malware
- Understanding the value of an enterprise application-aw
- A pre-implementation Windows 7 security guide for enter
- With EMET, Microsoft ranges beyond mitigation security technology
- Prevent enterprise PDF attacks
- Performing a security risk analysis to assess acceptabl
- How to prevent iPhone spying: Mobile phone management t
- How secure is an email with a .pdf attachment?
- Is a separate partition needed for OS and data files?
- Choosing the right Web application firewall
- The value of application whitelists
- Life at the edge: Securing the network perimeter
- Nmap Technical Manual
- Why Web services threats demand strict security