Michael Cobb, CISSP-ISSAP, is a renowned security author with more than 15 years of experience in the IT industry and another 16 years of experience in finance. He is the founder and managing director of Cobweb Applications Ltd., a consultancy that helps companies to secure their networks and websites, and also helps them achieve ISO 27001 certification. He co-authored the book IIS Security and has written numerous technical articles for leading IT publications. Michael is also a Microsoft Certified Database Administrator and a Microsoft Certified Professional.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Cobb, Application Security
- A step-by-step targeted attack protection plan
- Quiz: Targeted attacks
- Assessing the security features of Windows Phone 8
- Patch management on a budget? Try virtual patching
- Will a bootkit thwart the security of Windows 8 UEFI?
- Making security preparations for Windows RT devices
- Analysis: Danger posed by Apple UDID security leak
- Reexamine Windows password hints in security policies
- How to prepare for the eventual arrival of SHA-3
- Windows Server 2012 security: What to expect
- Windows 8 security: What to expect; how to prepare
- iOS Security Guide: What is Apple's stance on security?
- Skype security concerns: What are your options?
- Quiz: Choosing a Web security gateway
- Is gTLD security in question as applications rise?
- Aid, don't replace, secure coding practices with WAFs
- Should screen timeouts be part of your BYOD strategy?
- How to properly implement a Web security gateway
- SAP security overview: How to deal with SSRF attacks
- Analysis: Surface tablet up for BYOD security challenge