Michael Cobb, CISSP-ISSAP, is a renowned security author with more than 15 years of experience in the IT industry and another 16 years of experience in finance. He is the founder and managing director of Cobweb Applications Ltd., a consultancy that helps companies to secure their networks and websites, and also helps them achieve ISO 27001 certification. He co-authored the book IIS Security and has written numerous technical articles for leading IT publications. Michael is also a Microsoft Certified Database Administrator and a Microsoft Certified Professional.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Cobb, Application Security
- Establish device requirements in BYOD security policy
- How to harden Macs against Flashback-style malware
- How attackers use statistics to enhance attacks
- What's needed to secure Windows 8 BYOD tablets?
- Verizon DBIR 2012: Key Web app security takeaways
- Understanding certificates and keys in C2B transactions
- The costs and benefits of Android GMA
- When should you enable or block silent updates?
- Tips on good Android lock patterns
- Five key controls to prevent data exfiltration
- Secure Web gateways: New features that matter
- Using the network to defend against Oracle TNS Listener
- Are enterprises unnecessarily paying for AV software?
- Are Kindle Fire, Silk browser too risky for businesses?
- How to improve enterprise BYOD security with AUAs
- Will HTML5 security be better than Flash?
- Will Microsoft's IE automatic updates cause problems?
- Does Firefox security now lag behind other browsers?
- Enterprise DAM implementation best practices
- Understanding the benefits and limitations of HTTPS