Michael Cobb, CISSP-ISSAP, is a renowned security author with more than 15 years of experience in the IT industry and another 16 years of experience in finance. He is the founder and managing director of Cobweb Applications Ltd., a consultancy that helps companies to secure their networks and websites, and also helps them achieve ISO 27001 certification. He co-authored the book IIS Security and has written numerous technical articles for leading IT publications. Michael is also a Microsoft Certified Database Administrator and a Microsoft Certified Professional.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Cobb, Application Security
- Investigating issues with email forwarding security
- Web security standards to prevent cross-site scripting
- Tools for enterprise Windows security log analysis
- How should enterprises react to Google privacy changes?
- Set up your own secure enterprise Android app store
- Primer: EU cookie compliance for U.S. enterprises
- Tackling SSL vulnerabilities for online transactions
- Mac enterprise security: Going beyond Mac malware scans
- Can Android virtual patching thwart malware attacks?
- Explaining how trusted and forged SSL certificates work
- Software security lifecycle: Gaining executive support?
- BIOS management best practices: Patches and Updates
- Dangerous apps: Should enterprises ban IE, Adobe?
- Exploring Google Chromebook security for the enterprise
- Secure software: Intro to free Microsoft security tools
- Penetration testing helps ensure a secure data store
- Addressing HP netbook security with webOS discontinued
- OpenStack: Pros and cons of open source cloud software
- Do WebKit exploits escalate risk of Web browser attack?
- SSL connections; pros and cons of web page delivery