Michael Cobb, CISSP-ISSAP, is a renowned security author with more than 15 years of experience in the IT industry and another 16 years of experience in finance. He is the founder and managing director of Cobweb Applications Ltd., a consultancy that helps companies to secure their networks and websites, and also helps them achieve ISO 27001 certification. He co-authored the book IIS Security and has written numerous technical articles for leading IT publications. Michael is also a Microsoft Certified Database Administrator and a Microsoft Certified Professional.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michael Cobb, Application Security
- Securing applications with a network pen test
- OAuth 2.0: Pros and cons of using federation protoc
- Web application fingerprinting; new way to stop hackers
- How to secure websites using the HSTS protocol
- How to choose application security tools
- Software testing methodologies: Dynamic versus static
- Which is the most secure Web browser?
- Firefox 4 vs. Firefox 5: Risks of delaying an upgrade
- Investing in your secure software development lifecycle
- Open source testing tools for Web applications
- What is a virtual directory?
- A probem management process flow minimizes incident
- Managing toolbars and other browser extensions
- JVM architecture: Applet to applet communication
- Managing app permissions through isolated storage
- Next-generation firewalls: Marketing hype or real value
- Is now the time to upgrade from Windows XP to 7?
- Comparing relational database and NoSQL security
- Browser plug-ins for search engine poisoning protection
- JeOs and the benefits of a virtual security appliance