Mike Rothman is President of independent research firm Securosis. His bold perspectives and
irreverent style are invaluable as companies determine effective strategies to grapple with the
dynamic security threatscape. Mike specializes in the "sexy" aspects of security, like protecting
networks and endpoints, security management, and compliance. After 20 years in and around security,
he’s one of the guys who “knows where the bodies are buried” in the security space. Mike published
“The Pragmatic CSO” in 2007 to introduce technically oriented security professionals to the nuances
of what is required to be a senior security professional. Securosis Blog
Contributions from Mike Rothman, Contributor
- Reputation systems gaining credibility in fight against
- Can one catalog map to multiple compliance standards?
- How can a CSO take ownership of a security program?
- Can companies benefit by providing root access?
- Security information management finally arrives, thanks
- Network access control: Compliance enabler or detractor
- SSO: Strong authentication in enterprise deployments
- Maturing federated ID market shows security promise