Access your Pro+ Content below.
Combatting emerging Web threats In the enterprise
Sponsored by SearchSecurity.com
Attackers are almost exclusively targeting enterprises with hacks perpetrated over the Web. As most enterprises move operations and functionality online, Web-based applications become a tempting threat vector for cybercriminals. Read this e-book for a look at emerging Web threats and vulnerabilities, and how to protect your organization against them.
Table Of Contents
- Defending against RAM scraper malware in the enterprise
- SMBv2 security in question: Disable or patch?
- Best practices for defending against (small) botnets
- How SSL-encrypted Web connections are intercepted
- Cyberwarfare and the enterprise: Is the threat real?