Sponsored by SearchSecurity.com
Attackers are almost exclusively targeting enterprises with hacks perpetrated over the Web. As most enterprises move operations and functionality online, Web-based applications become a tempting threat vector for cybercriminals. Read this e-book for a look at emerging Web threats and vulnerabilities, and how to protect your organization against them. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Defending against RAM scraper malware in the enterprise
- SMBv2 security in question: Disable or patch?
- Best practices for defending against (small) botnets
- How SSL-encrypted Web connections are intercepted
- Cyberwarfare and the enterprise: Is the threat real?
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Beat the security odds with a cloud risk equation
Despite the enormous concerns around cloud security, many information security professionals remain on the sidelines when it comes to their ...
Antimalware technologies and techniques to the rescue
Not only is modern malware getting more prevalent and sophisticated, it's also now focusing on a broader array of targets. Attackers would still love...
UTM: Decision time
IT Decision Center
Learn how to evaluate your potential vendor's UTM product and its ability to meet your specific business requirements.