Attackers are almost exclusively targeting enterprises with hacks perpetrated over the Web. As most enterprises move operations and functionality online, Web-based applications become a tempting threat vector for cybercriminals. Read this e-book for a look at emerging Web threats and vulnerabilities, and how to protect your organization against them. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Defending against RAM scraper malware in the enterprise
- SMBv2 security in question: Disable or patch?
- Best practices for defending against (small) botnets
- How SSL-encrypted Web connections are intercepted
- Cyberwarfare and the enterprise: Is the threat real?
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
The rapid evolution of MDM solutions
Mobile device management (MDM) continues to grow at a feverish pace, both in terms of adoption and mobile security features. BYOD policies, and the ...
Enterprise network security visibility: Beyond traditional defenses
Organizations have implemented various network security technologies to gain better visibility into their networks. However, these security ...
Compliance and risk modeling
You can fight compliance or embrace it, but one way or the other, you can’t escape it. Increasingly, smart organizations are not just accepting ...