Sponsored by SearchSecurity.com
TechTarget’s Security Media Group presents a global look at PCI, and how it is impacted by today’s evolving business needs. Our technical editors from the U.S., Europe, India and Asia provide their respective regions’ perspective on PCI global compliance. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Meeting the PCI requirement for Web security in the cloud
- Information awareness training: Data Protection Act policy template
- Select PCI DSS Compliant service providers in India with these tips
- Mobile payments prompt response from PCI DSS Council
- PCI DSS compliant cloud providers: No PCI panacea
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Strategies for a successful data protection program
Deploying data protection technologies properly requires a lot of time and patience. While most firms can get started by using preconfigured policies...
Devices, data and how enterprise mobile management reconciles the two
The bring your own device (BYOD) movement, which has flooded the enterprise with employee-owned smartphones, tablets, phablets and purse-sized ...
Putting security on auto-pilot: What works, what doesn’t
For so long penetration testing meant hiring an expert to use skill and savvy to try to infiltrate the company system. But, as with most ...