Sponsored by SearchSecurity.com
Web application firewalls are becoming critical data protection and compliance tools that any security decision maker must understand. SearchSecurity.com presents a comprehensive guide to Web application firewalls in which experts examine evaluation criteria, deployment considerations and management issues. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Choosing the right Web application firewall
- How to choose between source code reviews or Web application firewalls
- PCI 6.6 Web application security mandates a burden for smaller companies
- Building application firewall rule bases
- Application security expertise a plus when offering WAF services
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Continuous monitoring program demystified
For many security teams, "continuous monitoring" is a vague concept associated with FISMA compliance. A continuous monitoring program can be simple ...
Does Windows 8.1 meet the demands of the BYOD age?
The variety and sheer number of network endpoints, users and devices in the enterprise today is driving IT's demands for enhanced security features ...
Application security policy after Heartbleed
Enterprises leverage open source software for the perceived quality of the code, but the Heartbleed flaw has made many question their use of ...