Sponsored by SearchSecurity.com
Web application firewalls are becoming critical data protection and compliance tools that any security decision maker must understand. SearchSecurity.com presents a comprehensive guide to Web application firewalls in which experts examine evaluation criteria, deployment considerations and management issues. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Choosing the right Web application firewall
- How to choose between source code reviews or Web application firewalls
- PCI 6.6 Web application security mandates a burden for smaller companies
- Building application firewall rule bases
- Application security expertise a plus when offering WAF services
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Threat intelligence and risk: Why cybersecurity hangs in the balance
As more security professionals take on greater roles in global risk management, Global 2000 companies are investing in cybersecurity measures above ...
How to respond to the latest distributed denial-of-service attacks
All indications show that DDoS attacks are increasing in variety, number and size. No network system is immune and information security pros can't ...
Figuring out FIDO as the first products emerge
The Fast Identity Online (FIDO) standards reached the public draft stage in February, and the first deployments of FIDO-ready technologies followed ...