Sponsored by SearchSecurity.com
Web application firewalls are becoming critical data protection and compliance tools that any security decision maker must understand. SearchSecurity.com presents a comprehensive guide to Web application firewalls in which experts examine evaluation criteria, deployment considerations and management issues. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Choosing the right Web application firewall
- How to choose between source code reviews or Web application firewalls
- PCI 6.6 Web application security mandates a burden for smaller companies
- Building application firewall rule bases
- Application security expertise a plus when offering WAF services
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Strategies for a successful data protection program
Deploying data protection technologies properly requires a lot of time and patience. While most firms can get started by using preconfigured policies...
Devices, data and how enterprise mobile management reconciles the two
The bring your own device (BYOD) movement, which has flooded the enterprise with employee-owned smartphones, tablets, phablets and purse-sized ...
Putting security on auto-pilot: What works, what doesn't
For so long penetration testing meant hiring an expert to use skill and savvy to try to infiltrate the company system. But, as with most ...