Web application firewalls are becoming critical data protection and compliance tools that any security decision maker must understand. SearchSecurity.com presents a comprehensive guide to Web application firewalls in which experts examine evaluation criteria, deployment considerations and management issues. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Choosing the right Web application firewall
- How to choose between source code reviews or Web application firewalls
- PCI 6.6 Web application security mandates a burden for smaller companies
- Building application firewall rule bases
- Application security expertise a plus when offering WAF services
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
FTP gets big files to colleagues and clients fast, but as the headlines remind us, the threat of electronic break-ins is real. This guide to secure ...
As tablets and smartphones become more integrated into business environments, CISOs are scrambling to put effective countermeasures in place. But too...
This Technical Guide examines the necessary elements of, and how to implement, a sound mobile device management strategy. Devices will be lost...