Sponsored by SearchSecurity.com
Web application firewalls are becoming critical data protection and compliance tools that any security decision maker must understand. SearchSecurity.com presents a comprehensive guide to Web application firewalls in which experts examine evaluation criteria, deployment considerations and management issues. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Choosing the right Web application firewall
- How to choose between source code reviews or Web application firewalls
- PCI 6.6 Web application security mandates a burden for smaller companies
- Building application firewall rule bases
- Application security expertise a plus when offering WAF services
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Devising a security strategy for the modern network
The network of today's enterprise is larger and more diverse than ever, which means there's more for hackers to attack. So as enterprises update ...
The big data challenge: What's in store for NoSQL security
In the rush to capitalize on big data, many companies forget that developing an ecosystem of structured and unstructured data means higher risk of ...
Unified threat management aspires to the enterprise class
Unified threat management (UTM) long focused on small and medium-sized businesses, but now it's climbing the ladder and attempting to become ...