Marcus evans invites you to attend the 2nd Enterprise Risk Management Canada Conference. Cross-industry executives from leading organizations will share best practices, strategies and tools on empowering ERM efforts in order to inform the enterprise-wide decision-making process.
The 2nd annual Enterprise Risk Management Canada is arriving at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel on October 2-3.
Attending this two-day premier conference will enable you to:
- Enhance risk awareness and dialogue within the corporation board of directors
- Align risk appetite and strategy to determine potential risks and mitigation plans
- Explore useful approaches to measuring, managing and reporting enterprise risks
- Understand current key issues in ERM including emerging risks and risk categorization
- Comprehend the rationale and timelines for implementing Strategic Risk Management and assess the specific impact they have on an organization
- Implement a pragmatic ERM program to optimize earnings-per-share and decrease risk management costs
- Establish clear and consistent communications between board members and risk managers to reach desired goals and capabilities