Charles Denyer is a member of NDB Accountants & Consultants, a nationally recognized boutique CPA and advisory firm specializing in Regulation AB, SAS 70, SSAE 16, ISAE 3402, FISMA, NIST, HIPAA, ISO and PCI DSS compliance, along with other regulatory compliance initiatives. Mr. Denyer is actively involved in numerous professional associations and organizations for a wide range of industries and business sectors. He is also an advanced social media expert, having spent years working in the field of search engine optimization (SEO) and various forms of online marketing and social media.
Denyer holds numerous accounting and technology certifications along with a Masters in Information and Telecommunication Systems from the Johns Hopkins University and a Masters in Nuclear Engineering. He is also currently an MBA candidate for the Johnson School of Business at Cornell University.
All question submissions are anonymous.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Charles Denyer, Compliance, Frameworks
- HIPAA encryption requirements: Avoid breach disclosures
- Getting started with an ISO implementation
- Advice for developing a vendor compliance checklist
- Is continuoulsly maintaining PCI compliance possible?
- What is ISO certified vs. ISO compliant?
- HIPAA privacy rules changes may demand new processes
- Best practices for enterprise database compliance
- Cloud computing providers and virtualization for PCI
- Can VMware's PCI Compliance Checker assess compliance?
- PCI Requirement 12.8.2: Understanding client compliance
- Cloud computing PCI compliance: Is it possible?
- Comparing certifications: ISO 27001 vs. SAS 70, SSAE 16
- SOX checklist: 5 ways to refine a SOX program