Vice President of Business Line Integration, RBS Citizens Bank, RBS Citizens Bank
David Griffeth is the Vice President of Business Line Integration and Reporting at RBS Citizens Bank, a financial institution that is one of the 10 largest commercial banking companies in the United States ranked by assets and deposits. As part of his responsibilities, David manages the Enterprise Identity and Access Management group and is charged with supporting the bank's growth model while maintaining compliance with several regulatory bodies. Prior to his current position, David consulted on major information risk management projects with large companies such as Fidelity Investments and CIGNA. David earned a bachelor's degree in computer science from Framingham State College and holds several certifications including CISSP and CISA.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from David Griffeth, featured expert
- Enterprise password management policy: Finding the balance
- Learn about enterprise strategy for server virtualization single sign-on
- How to conduct a periodic user access review for account privileges
- Employee information security awareness training for new IAM systems
- Can you combine RFID tag technology with GPS to track stolen goods?
- Is there a free enterprise-caliber password-management tool?
- Cryptosystem attacks that do not involve obtaining the decryption key
- Can any firm or organization get a digital signature certificate?
- Should the CTO have domain administrator access?
- Does password sharing in international branches violate SOX?
- What are best practices for secure password distribution after a data breach?
- Is it possible to encrypt CDs and DVDs as well as SD cards?
- Can mutual authentication beat phishing or man-in-the-middle attacks?