David Strom is one of the leading experts on network and Internet technologies and has written and spoken extensively on topics such as VoIP, convergence, email, cloud computing, network management, Internet applications, wireless and Web services for more than 25 years. He was the founding editor-in-chief of Network Computing magazine and has run various print and online publications including Tom'sHardware.com and DigitalLanding.com. He is also the creator of an innovative series of video screencast product reviews of enterprise IT products that can be found on Webinformant.tv and syndicated to various other Web sites. His work can be found at strominator.com and on Twitter @dstrom.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from David Strom, Contributor
- UTM product review: Juniper Networks SRX Series
- Check Point eases configuration with UTM appliance
- Cyberthreat intelligence is getting crowded
- Buying security: Unified threat management
- UTM product review: Dell SonicWall NSA
- Multifactor authentication: Is FIDO in your future?
- Password-free authentication: Figuring out FIDO
- Secure your logins today with multifactor authentication
- The changing face of advanced malware detection
- Analysis: What's new in enterprise password management
- Next-gen firewalls improve application awareness
- Firewalls play by new rules
- An inside look at security log management forensics inv
- How to configure NAP for Windows Server 2008
- Filtering log data: Looking for the needle in the hayst
- Screencast: How to configure a UTM device
- How Juniper and F5 SSL VPNs can handle endpoint securit
- Review: AirMagnet Laptop Trio V.3
- Network command center
- Secure IM with AIM Enterprise Gateway