Matthew Pascucci is an information security engineer for a large retail company where he's involved with vulnerability and threat management, security awareness and daily security operations. He’s written for various information security publications, has spoken for many industry companies, and is heavily involved with his local InfraGard chapter. Pascucci covers topics relating to network security.
See below for Matt's archive of advice on network security.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Matthew Pascucci
- Virtual security gateways: Hype or necessity?
- Effects of the cloud on network security skills
- Assessing the security of fiber optic networking
- Where to start when designing a secure network
- The reality of multivendor firewall management software
- Must-have wireless IPS features
- Using SDN for network access protection
- How to monitor and protect audit logs
- Evaluating Huawei router security
- Security concerns for Cisco 802.11ac gigabit wireless
- How to determine IPS throughput requirements
- Must-haves for a log management product
- Determining the ROI of network malware detection
- What to look for in an Ethernet switch
- Developing a remote management tool policy
- Evaluating full-packet-capture network logging tools
- Prioritizing the need to update Cisco routers
- How will the HSTS protocol affect Web security?
- Low-cost methods for secure, large file transfer
- Using a virtual firewall for cloud IaaS security