Michele Chubirka, aka "Mrs. Y," writes, speaks and teaches on enterprise security architecture best practices with an emphasis on network security. She is also SearchSecurity's resident expert in identity and access management (IAM).
Chubirka has more than 15 years of information security experience, with an emphasis on the design, implementation and support of enterprise application and network security products, including the maintenance and administration of multiple vendor technologies.
She hosts a podcast called Healthy Paranoia, a security feed of Packetpushers. You can find her blogs and podcasts at http://www.healthyparanoia.net or http://packetpushers.net/author/securityprincess. She enjoys long walks in hubsites, traveling to security conferences and spending extended hours in the Bat Cave. Michele believes that every problem can be solved with a "for" loop.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Michele Chubirka, Enterprise IAM
- How does Aorato's DAF protect Microsoft Active Directory?
- The evolution of identity governance
- Is an SSO implementation worth the effort?
- Does SlickLogin 2FA give Google an advantage?
- Physical access control integration: Does it make sense?
- What's preventing widespread smartphone biometrics?
- How to prevent authentication vulnerabilities
- How to use iCloud Keychain to sync passwords
- Encryption vs. hashing: Learning from Adobe's password breach
- Analysis: How FIDO Alliance might change authentication
- Questioning the limits of Web application security