This page is part of a Security School lesson, featuring a selection of expert technical content on this topic. Explore more in this school:
5. - About the expert: Read more in this section
- Mike Rothman, Contributor
Explore other sections in this guide:
Mike Rothman is President and Principal Analyst of Securosis, an independent information security research firm. Having spent more than 15 years as an advocate for global enterprises and mid-sized businesses, Mike's role is to educate and stimulate thought-provoking discussion on how information security contributes to core business imperatives.
Prior to Securosis, Mike was the founder of boutique consultancy Security Incite, was the first network security analyst at META Group and held executive level positions with CipherTrust, TruSecure, and was a founder of SHYM Technology. Mike is a frequent contributor for TechTarget and a highly regarded speaker on information security topics. Keep track of Mike's musings via The Daily Incite newsletter.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Mike Rothman, Contributor
- Reputation systems gaining credibility in fight against
- How can a CSO take ownership of a security program?
- Can companies benefit by providing root access?
- Can one catalog map to multiple compliance standards?
- Security information management finally arrives, thanks
- Network access control: Compliance enabler or detractor
- SSO: Strong authentication in enterprise deployments
- Maturing federated ID market shows security promise