Nick Lewis (CISSP) is an information security officer at Saint Louis University. Nick received his Master of Science in Information Assurance from Norwich University in 2005 and Telecommunications from Michigan State University in 2002. Prior to joining Saint Louis University in 2011, Nick worked at the University of Michigan and previous at Children's Hospital Boston, the primary pediatric teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, as well as for Internet2 and Michigan State University.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Nick Lewis, Enterprise Threats
- Should black-box, white-box testing be used together?
- What controls should be used to block social networking sites?
- Tips on how to remove malware manually
- What are the best ways for employees to surf the Web anonymously?
- Which tools will help in validating form input in a website?
- How to defend against a sync flood attack
- Preventing unauthorized email issues from hindering an organization
- Security consequences following the GSM encryption algorithm crack
- HTML 5 features present new security risks
- Detecting kernel intrusion attacks through network monitoring
- Proxy server security: Defending against DoS and other attacks
- Defining an incident response process when short staffe
- Operation Aurora: Tips for thwarting zero-day attacks,