Click here to learn about Shon Harris and Logical Security's exclusive CISSP training partnership with SearchSecurity.
Shon Harris is the founder and CEO of Logical Security LLC, an information security consultant, a former engineer in the Air Force’s Information Warfare unit, an instructor and an author. She has authored several international best-selling books on information security published by McGraw-Hill and Pearson which have sold over a million copies and have been translated into six languages. Ms. Harris authors academic textbooks for various publishers and articles for trade magazines.
Ms. Harris has consulted for a large number of organizations in every business sector (financial, medical, retail, entertainment, utility) and several U.S. government agencies over the last 18 years. Ms. Harris provides high-end, advanced and specialized consulting for organizations globally. She also works directly with law firms as a technical and expert witness on cases that range from patent infringement, criminal investigations, civil lawsuits and she specializes in cryptographic technologies. Ms. Harris was recognized as one of the top 25 women in the information security field by Information Security magazine.
Also by Shon Harris:
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Shon Harris, Contributor
- CISSP training: Infosec governance and risk management
- CISSP training video: AIC triad, ISMS, ISO 27000
- CISSP training video: Enterprise architectures
- CISSP training: Risk management and analysis
- CISSP quiz: Information security, risk management
- CISSP training video: CISSP fundamentals
- CISSP intro quiz: What's the CISSP exam like?
- An introduction to the CISSP exam
- Book chapter: CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide
- CISSP Essentials Security School
- How should security and networking groups manage the firewall?
- How is ISO 17799 different from SAS 70?
- Reasons why enterprise networking and security roles mu
- How can a call center achieve compliance with ISO 27001?
- How to get management interested in an information security program
- How can IT professionals bring security concerns to senior management?
- Should a single security officer control both physical security and information security operations?
- Developing an information security program using SABSA,
- Should an organization centralize its information security division?
- What are the best options for handling segregation of duties?