Shon Harris, CISSP, MCSE, is the president of Logical Security, a security consultant, a former engineer in the Air Force's Information Warfare unit, an instructor and an author. She has authored two best selling CISSP books, was a contributing author to the book, Hacker's Challenge, and a co-author to the book Gray Hat Hacking. Shon was recognized as one of the top 25 women in the Information Security field by Information Security magazine.
Also by Shon Harris:
- Security School for CISSP training
- Pre-CISSP: Options for the security newbie
- Security Models and Architecture (Chapter excerpt from CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide)
- The Controversy of Hacking Books and Classes (Chapter excerpt from All-in-One Gray Hat Hacking -- The Ethical Hacker's Handbook)
- Quiz: Vulnerability management
- Vulnerability mismanagement
- Understanding risk
- How to define an acceptable level of risk
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Shon Harris, Contributor
- Log anonymizer tools
- Policy management resources
- Fundamental Information Risk Management
- Risk management methodologies
- How security audits, vulnerability assessments and penetration tests differ
- Conducting an Information Asset Analysis
- Documenting how to handle confidential criteria
- Taking the CISSP exam without the required experience
- How to ethically monitor an employee's e-mail
- What is the most difficult thing about being a security specialist?
- Vulnerability quiz