By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Video - PCI group addresses assessor issues, vendor challenges: David Taylor of the PCI Security Vendor Alliance, discusses the challenges PCI presents, the newly created PCI Knowledge Base and how the group can help both vendors and companies.(8 min)
- PCI DSS has had companies scrambling for compliance. That's good for business but is it good for security? (0:12)
- Is the alliance still working with the PCI Council to set up a certification program for vendors? (0:48)
- We hear stories about assessors being not qualified and in some cases peddling vendor products. How do you respond to that? (2:52)
- PCI is more prescriptive than a lot of regulations. Are people pretty clear on the requirements or is there confusion out there? (4:55)
- In these last 14 months or so, what have you experienced that's been particularly frustrating and what you look back on with particular pride? What would you like to see happen in the next year or so? (5:55)