By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- Your presentations have focused a lot on network security, lately you've been talking a lot about Web 2.0 attacks, why the change in direction? (0:17)
- What are some down in the weeds Web flaws that organizations need to be aware of? 1:45)
- Tell me about some of the DNS rebinding research that you've been presenting. (3:07)
- Can you share any practical advice for organizations on how to defend themselves? (6:25)
- If the Web protocols are bad and the network protocols are bad what's the answer there? Certainly starting over isn't practical. (7:21)
- You do work in a lot of organizations. Can you tell me about the state of security in most of those that you work in? (9:17)