By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- Your presentations have focused a lot on network security, lately you've been talking a lot about Web 2.0 attacks, why the change in direction? (0:17)
- What are some down in the weeds Web flaws that organizations need to be aware of? 1:45)
- Tell me about some of the DNS rebinding research that you've been presenting. (3:07)
- Can you share any practical advice for organizations on how to defend themselves? (6:25)
- If the Web protocols are bad and the network protocols are bad what's the answer there? Certainly starting over isn't practical. (7:21)
- You do work in a lot of organizations. Can you tell me about the state of security in most of those that you work in? (9:17)