By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
|TippingPoint's Brian Smith (10 min)|
- How will security market consolidation simplify network design and make networks more secure? (0:15)
- What do you think of the idea of embedding security into switches and routers? (2:47)
- Can you talk about where the IPS market is headed? (4:43)
- Last year 3Com announced that it planned to spin off TippingPoint. Can you talk about the status of that? (7:03)
- How is your zero day initiative going? (8:23)
- TippingPoint introduces Core Controller to manage IPS appliances As 10 gigabit networks grow, enterprises tackle the high cost of intrusion prevention
- Will new Sulley framework take fuzzing to next level? Pedram Amini, head of TippingPoint's security research group, has been busy with Aaron Portnoy, touting a new tool for functional protocol testing (also known as "black-box testing.
- How the China syndrome doomed 3Com merger deal The national security anxieties that caused the collapse of a merger deal between 3Com, Bain Capital and a Chinese company were warranted, most industry experts say.