By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
|TippingPoint's Brian Smith (10 min)|
- How will security market consolidation simplify network design and make networks more secure? (0:15)
- What do you think of the idea of embedding security into switches and routers? (2:47)
- Can you talk about where the IPS market is headed? (4:43)
- Last year 3Com announced that it planned to spin off TippingPoint. Can you talk about the status of that? (7:03)
- How is your zero day initiative going? (8:23)
- TippingPoint introduces Core Controller to manage IPS appliances As 10 gigabit networks grow, enterprises tackle the high cost of intrusion prevention
- Will new Sulley framework take fuzzing to next level? Pedram Amini, head of TippingPoint's security research group, has been busy with Aaron Portnoy, touting a new tool for functional protocol testing (also known as "black-box testing.
- How the China syndrome doomed 3Com merger deal The national security anxieties that caused the collapse of a merger deal between 3Com, Bain Capital and a Chinese company were warranted, most industry experts say.