- Mobile payments prompt response from PCI Council
- The PCI DSS 2011: Key themes to watch
- PCI DSS Compliance: Debating the benefits, unintended consequences Part 1
- PCI DSS Compliance: Debating the benefits, unintended consequences Part 2
- The effects of PCI DSS, compliance requirements on the security industry
SearchSecurity.com's new "Eye on" series examines a security topic each month. In March, the series explores the role PCI DSS has played in shaping the security industry. The series also looks at the key themes of PCI and its ability to keep pace with emerging technologies.
- Stable PCI compliance standard to have little effect on opportunities
- PCI DSS compliant cloud providers: No PCI panacea
- Meeting the PCI requirement for Web security in the cloud
- Employee information awareness training: PCI policy templates
- Select PCI DSS compliant service providers in India with these tips
PCI DSS Compliance: Debating the benefits
Mike Dahn, head of PCI Compliance at Verizon and Joshua Corman, director of security research at the 451 Group discuss how PCI DSS has changed the security landscape and how the standards can be improved.