Computer viruses run rampant in the wilds of the Internet, and if one happens to land on your hard drive or e-mail server, you will need an effective antidote. Click below to reach a series of resources from searchSecurity that will give you the upper hand against computer viruses, worms, bugs and other malicious predators who stalk computer users for ill gain.
- DevOps and security: Coexistence depends on automated security tools
- Cisco provides patch for critical wireless router vulnerability
- Information security incident response teams need plans and partners
- TrustyCon: U.S. data privacy laws offer little protection from FBI seizures
- RSA 2014 recap: On NSA surveillance, truth remains elusive