Computer viruses run rampant in the wilds of the Internet, and if one happens to land on your hard drive or e-mail server, you will need an effective antidote. Click below to reach a series of resources from searchSecurity that will give you the upper hand against computer viruses, worms, bugs and other malicious predators who stalk computer users for ill gain.
- The Heartbleed OpenSSL vulnerability may pose risk to Android users
- Both attackers, researchers exploit Heartbleed OpenSSL vulnerability
- NSS Labs breach-detection systems report sparks controversy
- 'Heartbleed' OpenSSL vulnerability: A slow-motion train wreck
- April 2014 Patch Tuesday: Microsoft ships final XP security updates