Computer viruses run rampant in the wilds of the Internet, and if one happens to land on your hard drive or e-mail server, you will need an effective antidote. Click below to reach a series of resources from searchSecurity that will give you the upper hand against computer viruses, worms, bugs and other malicious predators who stalk computer users for ill gain.
- Website aggregates compromised accounts from several data breaches
- HP said mobile application security comes up wanting
- Providers: Cloud security better than non-cloud security
- Akamai buys DDoS mitigation provider Prolexic in $370 million deal
- CryptoLocker ransomware's professional execution ups the ante