Computer viruses run rampant in the wilds of the Internet, and if one happens to land on your hard drive or e-mail server, you will need an effective antidote. Click below to reach a series of resources from searchSecurity that will give you the upper hand against computer viruses, worms, bugs and other malicious predators who stalk computer users for ill gain.
- Verizon data breach report: Web application attacks a growing concern
- Verizon DBIR 2014: Incident patterns show industry-specific threats
- Revoked certificates cause issues after Heartbleed
- Michaels breach: Retailer says up to three million cards affected
- Report says app risk management should fall to business stakeholders