We asked security pros to give us their industry predictions for the New Year. Here Americo Lopez lists what he feels will be the top concerns among security administrators.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
1. Security education for users and network administrators
2. Policies development
3. Implementation of some tools The most common issues are:
1. Open e-mail from unknown people
2. Downloaded files from insecure sites
3. The use of easily guessed passwords About the author
Americo Lopez has been working in information security for the past five years. He is currently working with several companies in a proposal to update the cybercrime law in Mexico.
Do you agree or disagree with Americo's predictions? Share your thoughts in our .gIafacuhcha^0@.ee84078!viewtype=&skip=&expand=>anonymous discussion forum.