By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
It's no surprise that disaster recovery beat out many of the other issues on our list. Since September 11 it's been a primary concern among various departments within organizations. Some of the responsibility of creating and implementing a disaster-recovery plan has probably fallen on your shoulders. Would you be prepared if a natural disaster took your company offline for hours, even days? These resources will help you feel confident that you are.
- Storage is a vital component of a disaster-recovery policy. We've compiled a variety of resources on storage in our Featured Topic.
- According to this analysis of the security industry, disaster recovery is the most critical issue security pros are dealing with.
- Security Policies Expert Mandy Andress suggests resources for creating a disaster-recovery plan in this Ask the Expert Q&A.
- This exclusive SearchSecurity analysis discusses the role of policies in disaster recovery and response.
- Get a secure grip on continuity planning with this Executive Security Briefing.