It's no surprise that disaster recovery beat out many of the other issues on our list. Since September 11 it's been a primary concern among various departments within organizations. Some of the responsibility of creating and implementing a disaster-recovery plan has probably fallen on your shoulders. Would you be prepared if a natural disaster took your company offline for hours, even days? These resources will help you feel confident that you are.
- Storage is a vital component of a disaster-recovery policy. We've compiled a variety of resources on storage in our Featured Topic.
- According to this analysis of the security industry, disaster recovery is the most critical issue security pros are dealing with.
- Security Policies Expert Mandy Andress suggests resources for creating a disaster-recovery plan in this Ask the Expert Q&A.
- This exclusive SearchSecurity analysis discusses the role of policies in disaster recovery and response.
- Get a secure grip on continuity planning with this Executive Security Briefing.