As with any field, information security has its fair share of luminaries. You know who I mean -- those people whose...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
conference sessions are standing room only and the authors of the information security bibles you read.
At this year's SearchSecurity.com Security Decisions conference in Chicago, we are going to be presenting the SearchSecurity.com Trailblazer Leadership Award. Its mission is to recognize an individual for his or her contributions to the security industry.
We would love to know who you think deserves such an award. I won't influence you with any suggestions. Just take a moment and consider the questions below. They should prime the pump for people to suggest.
- When you attend a conference, what speaker do you always catch?
- Who do you seek to emulate in the security field? In other words, which person has had the kind of career in information security that you would like to have?
- Who is the definitive expert on the area of security you specialize in?
- When something big happens in the information security space, whose voice do you look to for guidance?
- Who is the Elvis of the information security field?
After considering these questions, please let us know who you think deserves the SearchSecurity.com Trailblazer Leadership Award. Please see the SearchSecurity.com Leadership Awards page for information on how to submit your nomination.