It is routine advice to recommend patching systems as a way to deal with today's security threats. But the reality is not so simple. Distributed, decentralized systems, always-on computers, low-bandwidth connectivity and bad patches are only a few of the stumbling blocks along the way.
In this webcast you will learn:
- the components of a cost/benefit decision for patch management
- an example of how to put together an ROI justification
- key features of today's dedicated patch management tools
- the latest on Microsoft's patch management plans
- the answers to your patch management questions
This webcast is presented by Pete Lindstrom, CISSP and Research Directory for Spire Security, an industry analyst firm focused on information security. Pete combines corporate security experience with technology audit and consulting work to offer clients a real-world view to evaluating, selecting and implementing the latest security technologies.