Today's complex Exchange environments are costly and difficult to protect and secure from threats like spam, spyware, malware and viruses. This 12-minute expert podcast features a summary of the key issues pertaining to the security of Microsoft Exchange in enterprise environments.
Learn how to secure your company's Exchange environment and reduce downtime and lost productivity due to attacks on your messaging system. Also...
- Secure your company's Outlook Web Access
- Handle spam with Exchange's intelligent message filter
- Secure remote clients with RPC over HTTPS instead of VPN
- Control Exchange message delivery
- And more
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Exchange security: A quick primer
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
This was first published in May 2008