Earn CPE credit with SearchSecurity.com and (ISC)2®
Maintaining your (ISC)2® certification has now become more convenient with SearchSecurity.com. Not yet a CISSP? Study for the exam with our exclusive (ISC)2® Practice Test.
In partnership with global information security educator and certification leader (ISC)2, information security professionals now have more ways to earn CPE credit with SearchSecurity.com -- including these (ISC)2 approved methods:
- Live Events: All (ISC)2 members who attend a SearchSecurity.com or Information Security seminar have the opportunity to earn 1 CPE credit for each hour of expert instruction. Please note: CPE credit applications will be sent to attendees through post-event emails.
- Information Security magazine: Readers of Information Security magazine who successfully complete a brief 10-15 question quiz with a score of 70% or higher will receive 5 CPE credits. Please note: Our current agreement with (ISC)2 only allows for the 5 CPE credits to be earned from Information Security magazine once per calendar year. Prior to downloading your Information Security magazine to your desktop, the rotating window to the right of the PDF houses the associated CPE quiz (you may need to wait for a few slides to pass before the CPE credit slide appears - but please note that the quiz expires at the end of each issue's designated month).Once you complete the quiz and pass with a 70% or better, you can self-report your 5 CPE credits with (ISC)2. At the end of each month, we will issue you a Certificate of Completion to be used for auditing purposes, should you need to verify your self-reported CPE credits with (ISC)2.
Download the latest issue here.
- SearchSecurity.com Security Schools: SearchSecurity.com’s Security Schools offer a variety of free online information security training courses that IT professionals can take on their own time, at their own pace.
Each security school is divided into multiple lessons that feature full-length video seminars, expert tutorials, and webcasts that offer foundational and tactical information professionals need to keep organizations compliant and secure. Please note: 1 CPE credit will be awarded for each successfully completed security school lesson.
(ISC)2 members have the opportunity to earn CPE credit through the following SearchSecurity.com Security Schools:
How to claim your CPE credits:
- CPE credits earned through the above methods will only be awarded to (ISC)2 members -- if you are not currently affiliated with (ISC)2 please learn how to become a member here.
- After receiving your (ISC)2 member number (or if you already have one), simply follow the directions on how to complete your CPE credit application as determined by each way to earn CPE credits.
- Once you've submitted your CPE credit application to SearchSecurity.com, we will process your information and upon confirming your attendance/passing score we will award a Certificate of Attendance and/or Certificate of Completion to be used when self-reporting your CPE credits with (ISC)2 and/or your particular certification organization. PLEASE NOTE: 1) We can only guarantee self-reported CPE credits with (ISC)2, should you have a security certification with another provider it is at their sole discretion to award CPE credits. 2) After completing a Security School quiz with a passing score, you will automatically be redirected to a webpage displaying your certificate of completion. After completing an Information Security magazine quiz with a passing score, you will be queued to receive a certification of completion at the end of the month. Please save a copy of this page for your records.
If you have any questions regarding your CPE credits applications or certificates of attendance please contact Abby Johnson (email@example.com).