Earn your CISSP® with (ISC)2®
Obtaining CISSP certification is globally recognized as a standard of achievement for security professionals. Today, many large corporations and governmental agencies now require the certification for a position, thus giving CISSPs a higher earning potential and greatly expanded career opportunities.
SearchSecurity.com, in partnership with global information security educator and certification leader (ISC)2, are now providing information security professionals tools and resources to earn and maintain your CISSP certification.
Step 1: Test your knowledge
First, test your knowledge by taking the CISSP practice test. This is a free benefit to SearchSecurity.com members. We encourage you to come back often while you are studying for the CISSP.
Step 2: Study for the CISSP test
- Learn more about CISSP domains
- Information Security Careers, Training and Certifications
- Buy the Official (ISC)2 hard cover "Guide to the CISSP CBK"; also available as an iBook.
- Subscribe to the CISSP Webcast Series.
Step 3: Practice the CISSP test
This practice session will offer you a preview of 20 questions pulled straight from previous CISSP exams to give you a sneak peak of what the certification exam entails.
Come back daily for a new batch of questions and check out our related study resources to help boost your score.
Step 4: Schedule your exam date
You can schedule your exam with Pearson Vue. (ISC)2 testing partner.
Already a CISSP?
SearchSecurity.com has the resources you need to earn your CPEs -- including these (ISC)2 approved methods:
- Attend a local, live seminar with industry experts.
- Go online and participate in one of our Virtual Events.
- Stay informed with Information Security magazine.
- Use our free online training courses
Learn more about SearchSecurity.com's CPE options.