Perfecting the security policy process
| Security Decisions Fall 2005.
The best security policies are both comprehensive and easy to understand. But creating these sorts of policies is often easier said than done. In this presentation, learn how to draft, implement and enforce an effective security policy. Discover in-the-trenches tactics for perfecting the security policy process and find out:
- Who should be involved in creating and updating policy
- Examples and templates of concise security policies that work
- Helpful hints to effectively communicate a policy to employees and enforce it
- Best practices to design policies that don't have to change by accounting for organizational growth and technology changes
- How to update policies and determine when it's necessary to do so
Download this presentation
This was first published in October 2005
Our Tips Exchange is a forum for you to share technical advice and expertise with your peers and to learn from other enterprise IT professionals. TechTarget provides the infrastructure to facilitate this sharing of information. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or validity of the material submitted. You agree that your use of the Ask The Expert services and your reliance on any questions, answers, information or other materials received through this Web site is at your own risk.