By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
2. Right-click the server and then click Configure and Enable Routing and Remote Access.
3. The Routing and Remote Access Server Setup wizard starts; click Next.
4. Select Virtual private network [VPN] server, and click Next.
5. Select or add a remote client protocol and click Next.
6. Specify the Internet connection for the server and click Next.
7. Choose a method to assign IP addresses to the clients, either automatically or from a specified range of addresses, and click Next.
8. The next screen gives you an option to either configure this server to use a RADIUS server or skip this step for now.
9. Click Finish to complete the Routing and Remote Access Server Setup wizard." Using a VPN isn't a simple matter, but you can start to test and make sure you have the bugs out of your installation. Then follow with deployment as the installation proves its worth.