By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
2. Right-click the server and then click Configure and Enable Routing and Remote Access.
3. The Routing and Remote Access Server Setup wizard starts; click Next.
4. Select Virtual private network [VPN] server, and click Next.
5. Select or add a remote client protocol and click Next.
6. Specify the Internet connection for the server and click Next.
7. Choose a method to assign IP addresses to the clients, either automatically or from a specified range of addresses, and click Next.
8. The next screen gives you an option to either configure this server to use a RADIUS server or skip this step for now.
9. Click Finish to complete the Routing and Remote Access Server Setup wizard." Using a VPN isn't a simple matter, but you can start to test and make sure you have the bugs out of your installation. Then follow with deployment as the installation proves its worth.