Keeping viruses out of the system has been priority #1 for some time. We found that when we could detect an infected user sooner rather than later, we saved in lots of ways. Our solution was to add a fictional user to the address book who would receive infected e-mails. In the contact name field we added the computer name, as well as the branch it's working in so that we know the actual infected PC, as well as the branch, so that we could contain the problem as quickly as possible. This way, we are able to inform someone they have a virus, rather than wait days to hear about computer problems.