This article is part of an Essential Guide, our editor-selected collection of our best articles, videos and other content on this topic. Explore more in this guide:
6. - MDM videos: From basic concepts to new ones: Read more in this section
Explore other sections in this guide:
- 1. - Mobile device management strategy and policy
- 2. - MDM tools, training and software
- 3. - Focusing on the endpoints
Endpoint integrity enforcement: The ins and outsDate: Jan 12, 2011
From server-based endpoint security suites and directory-based group policy compliance checks to appliances and network-based access controls like TNC and NAP, this video explores the many endpoint integrity scan, quarantine, and remediation options available for today's increasingly diverse on-the-go device population. Learn about:
• the pros and cons of each endpoint integrity enforcement approach,
• the kinds of checks, controls, and endpoints they can support,
• a sampling of products and platforms that incorporate them, and
• how to choose the right product(s) to meet your workforce needs.
After watching this video, you'll have a firm grounding in the latest in endpoint integrity
enforcement and the questions you should ask vendors and groups within your own organization to
stop infected, non-compliant endpoints from threatening your business.