Enterprise network content monitoring best practicesDate: Dec 14, 2011
From data loss prevention to database activity monitoring and digital rights management, there are a bewildering variety of technologies available to help you protect your organization’s data.
In this webcast, we take a strategic look at enterprise network content monitoring and help you develop an appropriate set of controls for your organization.
Specific topics covered in this webcast include:
• Identifying the goals of your enterprise content monitoring program
• Using data loss prevention technology to prevent accidental or intentional leaks of sensitive information
• Deploying database activity monitoring to detect unusual and/or unauthorized activity
• Creating an electronic safe for your content with digital rights management
• Putting together the pieces to develop a solid enterprise content monitoring solution