What are some of the online resources available to study for the CISSP exam?
A good place to get started is at the home for CISSP, www.isc2.org, where you can find reading lists, objectives, pointers to training and so forth, in the CISSP silo. Here are some other good sources of additional information and resources.
- CISSP Study Guides (www.cissps.com): The Web portal for the certified information systems security professionals. Exam guides, CISSP career, discussion forums and access to custom training services.
- CISSP Open Study Group (www.cccure.org): Probably the most comprehensive collection of pointers and information available anywhere. A condensed version of this information also appears at Clement Dupius Resources for the CISSP Study Guide.
- Dan Houser's CISSP Study Guide List Version 3.2
I hope that helps, and good luck with your exam!
- IT Career Expert Tip: Expert offers tips for taking certifications tests
- Ask the Expert: Advice on preparing for the CISSP
- Ask the Expert: Reading list for studying for the CISSP
Dig Deeper on CISSP certification
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.