Ultimate Guide to Cybersecurity Incident Response
Learn actionable incident response strategies that you can use to meet today’s security threats and vulnerabilities more effectively
Security vulnerabilities are present in virtually every network environment, and various threats are out there, looking to exploit these weaknesses for ill-gotten gains. What an organization does to not only prevent but also to respond when tangible security events do occur, can determine its short-term future and long-term viability. This is where incident response comes into play.
Do you have an incident response plan? If you do, how confident are you that your organization’s incident response plan will help identify a security breach quickly and contain the damage effectively?
HERE’S YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO INCIDENT RESPONSE
You’ll receive thoughtful insights from cybersecurity expert Kevin Beaver. Kevin is an information security consultant, expert witness and professional speaker with Atlanta-based Principle Logic, LLC, and has over three decades of experience in the industry.
We designed this guide to help you develop a more proactive approach to incident response. Available at your fingertips:
- A deep dive into why you need incident response
- A template for building a great incident response team (including 4 goals you may want to establish and 7 skills that your team should have on deck)
- A go-to chart that outlines the components that should be included in your incident response plan
- How, when and why to use incident response tools, and how the observe, orient, decide and act (OODA) loop works
- Problem-solving techniques
- Prevention tips and tricks