If your enterprise is required to comply with regulations, then it's likely that your regulating body will hold you accountable for the compliance of your business partners as well.
Learn how to perform a third-party risk assessment to prevent non-compliance and ensure the security of sensitive data.
Topics in this video:
- 0:36 - Agenda
- 2:23 - Service provider and partners: The basics
- 3:16 Operational risk
- 3:53 - Regulatory risk
- 5:35 - Regulations and service providers
- 8:40 - Ensuring compliance: An overview
- 9:43 - Recognizing requirements
- 12:37 - Measure inherent risk
- 14:20 - Evaluate service provider practice
- 17:09 - Compliance of service providers
- 18:50 - Assessment framework
- 20:03 - Looking beyond standards
- 22:42 - Conducting your own assessments
- 26:21 - Get help from assessors
- 27:42 - Understand associate compliance
- 29:18 - Special treatment: Incidents and BC
- 32:16 - Monitoring relationships
- 34:42 - Technology
- 36:41 - Summary
About the speaker:
Richard E. Mackey Jr. is vice president with consulting firm System Experts.